iOS FORUM - ICLOUD - UNLOCK - JAILBREAK - HACKS
myicloud

iCloud Bypass Updated News

ipad 3g bypass.rar

hardware method

1. On iPad 4 3G the Model A1459 (GSM) remove resistors r1205.On the iPad 4 3G Model A1460 (CDMA) remove the resistor r1204.

2. iPad 4 3G will enter DFU mode.
3. Connect the iPad 4 3G to your PC or Mac.
4. After that you need to restore the iPad 4 3G through iTunes with firmware of Wi-Fi model and activate using the official method.
5. Turn off the automatic firmware update: Settings \ iTunes Store, App Store \ Automatic download \ Updates.
6. Done!

To be Continued with removal icloud: ipad 3, ipad 4, ipad mini, ipad mini 2, ipad mini 3, ipad Air, ipad Air 2, iphone 4, iphone 4s, iphone 5, iphone 5c, iphone 5s, iphone 6, iphone 6 +

OdysseusOTA 2 LEt YOU DOWNGRADE IOS 9.X or 9.1 to IOS 8.4.1

downgrade-ios-9.jpg

UPDATE: TUTORIAL

DOWNLOAD TOOLS OdysseusOTA

myicloud.info/odysseusota-2-let-downgrade-iphone-5-iphone-5c-iphone-4s-ipad-3-ipad-2-to-ios-8-4-1/

Unlock your Icloud iphone with apple service 

First, you must make an "original" bill. To make this, you must do a check IMEI or something similar, to get the date of purchase, the operator or vendor of origin, serial number and finally the country of origin.

Unlock your Icloud iphone with apple service 

First, you must make an "original" bill. To make this, you must do a check IMEI or something similar, to get the date of purchase, the operator or vendor of origin, serial number and finally the country of origin.

this link need key.

A new method to all IOS below OS9 will have a hacktivation tool very very soon so please keep your ios below 9.0 to make your iphone ipad or ipod working FOLLOW For UPDATE:

It's important to remember that this isn't a removal. To upgrade your device after hacktivation, you MUST have cached blobs and fw keys

REMOVE FIND MY IPHONE IN ALL ACTIVATED DEVICES 

Remove fmi in iphone ipad ipod no jailbreak need 

WOrks ios all 7.0 to 9.1 

This is a video made for quick show what we are talking about, libimobile files have one option let you make a backup of your device decrypted or not ,also let you restore your device form a backup you have on computer .Good think is you can also swap backup,and this is great .With a help of the community make me understend this method .Here in this video show a backup i make with itunes ,from ipad remove fmi turn of icloud ,i did a decryption backup with itunes ,then i found it ,on temp windows folder and paste it in libi folder run libi files ,edited code with udid you want swap .But not work the libimobile ask me to remove fmi with error

This only work for activated devices 

download files 

hi ihave an ipad air ios 9.1 lcoked icloud  i know the email of owner date of the owner any chance to unlock it ? i talked to the owner he dont want to remove it he is fraid for hes info ! THER IS ANY CHANCE TO UNLOCK IT AND USE IT ???????

hi i am trying to get my fmi off by this last method. 

Im juist wondering what he means with 1 UDID is the icloud on and 2 UDID is the one you going to inject

And to be sure: the backup files in the myicloud.info..... you can use them, without mathering if you have a higher IOS of model phone right?

Can someone make a little more explained tutorial please.