here also other confirmation IP box passcode bypass 

IPBOX-iphone-passcode-bupass.jpg

#22 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:47 PM

Any one try this new springboard crash iCloud Activation Lock Bypass How To Latest Method crash and sim bug ! iOS 8, 8.1.3, 8.1.2, 8.1.1, iOS 7 & 7.1.2 Compatible. Works on iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, iPad Models & iPod Touch 5G.

iblog: myicloud.info 

twitter: @idevicetool

#23 BayBizzy

BayBizzy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 01:15 AM

Can u open apps with the SIM Lock glitch i saw this video before but need to put a pin on my sim and ain't got another iPhone with nano sim at hand... Would be great if it would as im sure i could use someones for 2mins :)

#24 RainbowSlayer

RainbowSlayer

• Moderators
  • 43 posts
  • LocationPoland / Germany

Posted 10 April 2015 - 12:47 PM

Because of so much scammers in the web , youtube videos with links , Dokuments ore Programms for download.. you newer know what will be if you open a link, Programm or ZIP/RAR-Dokument!

so here is a smart link to a website that detecting Bad thinks from the web : www.virustotal.com

I hope thats help those people that day by day testing all new videos on youtube with the fake links to virus or Download Virus

I installed on my Windows machine 3  times new Windows within 2 month. Here now can Protect before Download ore open a bad link!

• iDOi likes this

#25 iDOi

iDOi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 11 April 2015 - 11:22 AM

This works on 8.1.3 but I found it slow.... there's a link on the vid for 8.2 I've tested as working but don't use it,

there will never be a true working bypass, removal only at cost for the moment, maybe a hardware solution. I have bypassed the iPad cellulars (3G) losing the cellular and leaving it as wifi only, better than having a useless paper weight, they worked out pretty cheap Xmas presents for the grandkids. Can share you photos under my micro scope of this hardware solution for 3G iPads. Does not work on wifi only.
  • myicloud and Wahyu_irwandi like this

#26 sion

sion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:03 PM

I just saw on facebook a team working on new method bypass the post say they got success removing icloud in iphone 4S with hardware method. the pictures 11080349_782542321834428_466620945661139

where can I read more about this method?

#27 RainbowSlayer

RainbowSlayer

• Moderators
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 04:28 PM

where can I read more about this method?

Here: http://pasha4ur.org....g-icloud-locked

#28 sion

sion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:03 PM

this site has nothing on iphone 4s

#29 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:30 PM

new video with fiddler method i dont know if i undestend what applen if realy bypass but samething change email adress from icloud to hotmail account surprise me 

#30 matrixcj

matrixcj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:29 AM

new video with fiddler method i dont know if i undestend what applen if realy bypass but samething change email adress from icloud to hotmail account surprise me 

Hi!. Just a thought regarding this video. I have tried many solutions and 3 or 4 of them lead to this point at which the iphone is accessible in iTunes but when you try and restore or install something it gives some error. So I don't think this is a permanent unlock, only an itunes half bypass. Have a nice day!

#31 RainbowSlayer

RainbowSlayer

• Moderators
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:54 AM

Hi!. Just a thought regarding this video. I have tried many solutions and 3 or 4 of them lead to this point at which the iphone is accessible in iTunes but when you try and restore or install something it gives some error. So I don't think this is a permanent unlock, only an itunes half bypass. Have a nice day!

Ok! if install something or restore -get Error! My question now is:  Is "Find my Phone" OFF or still ON in time the Error come by restore or install?

In 1 way i good understand the error Because: the iPhone think that he got unlocked, but on the iCloud Server the IMEI ist still registered by original owner. so if the phone go connect to Apple for Restore or Install apps, the error ist that the IMEI is still on them Database as locked. Normal need a bypass that send the information to apple that owner turned of "find my Phone " inside the iDevice or just give the possibility to turn off find my Phone on iDevice after baypass this way! 

#32 iDOi

iDOi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 16 April 2015 - 03:18 PM

Ok! if install something or restore -get Error! My question now is:  Is "Find my Phone" OFF or still ON in time the Error come by restore or install?

In 1 way i good understand the error Because: the iPhone think that he got unlocked, but on the iCloud Server the IMEI ist still registered by original owner. so if the phone go connect to Apple for Restore or Install apps, the error ist that the IMEI is still on them Database as locked. Normal need a bypass that send the information to apple that owner turned of "find my Phone " inside the iDevice or just give the possibility to turn off find my Phone on iDevice after baypass this way! 

Affraid it can't happen that way. The iPhone / iPad is just a connection to the Apple servers it does not store the credentials to say its been de-activated. If the iDevice has not been restored the Apple ID is still on there but not the password. The password is on the Apple server side, thats where brute force can come into play (though that is patched within a day or 2 of some one releasing such a tool. but if you've no ID or password your only chance is a paid for service that are all over expensive. Unless you've a newish iDevice thats worth spending that cost on. or aqquire the apple ID only and approach the old owner to remove it, even offer some money, or phishing them again illegal

The hardware solution that is present for all iPhones is the imei change that again can not be changed via software 3 nr chips are replaced making it very expensive and some serious micro surgery, the chinese carry this out on a massive scale. And again illegal in most countries, think its up to a ridiculous maximun 5yr jail sentence in the uk wow!

#33 iDOi

iDOi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 16 April 2015 - 03:51 PM

a decent bypass server here

https://iclouddnsbypass.com/

DNS Server IP addresses: 78.109.17.60, 78.109.17.61

#34 sanndo

sanndo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:34 PM

I just saw on facebook a team working on new method bypass the post say they got success removing icloud in iphone 4S with hardware method. the pictures  

hello frinds!

did anyone find how to use this hardware bypass as show on picture above?

i find this point on 4s Mobo, bottom of one capacitor, but I don't know what i do. 

any sugestions?

#35 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:20 PM

Custom IOS 8.1.1 merged with IOS 8.3 ipsw delete setup.app ( with videos tutorial ) 

Today i would like to share some developer info from (Limberis Liadis) for a possible method to bypass icloud. Tested on an iPhone 5c. 

read all history

ALL INFO:  http://myicloud.info/

#36 Dooha_Bd

Dooha_Bd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 04:05 AM

This is very good forum..no need to serce Google all ditaiels is here.

#37 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:15 PM

Icloud custom IPSW icloud bypassed on 5C 8.3 deleted setup icloud unlocked! video part 3 

check all info and software u need please try this method and replay if you get new custom modified 8.3 ipsw works

#38 sanndo

sanndo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 01:42 PM

great info!

but how can i downgrade current 8.3 to install 8.1.1 or 8.0.. is there a any way to do it?

#39 ahmetakbay

ahmetakbay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:02 AM

Icloud custom IPSW icloud bypassed on 5C 8.3 deleted setup icloud unlocked! video part 3 

check all info and software u need please try this method and replay if you get new custom modified 8.3 ipsw works

ipad 4 wifi unlock ?

#40 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 11:17 PM

I get my hands on the iOS 9 Alpha (13th May) Just got the new version of PurpleRestore to install it as well!

Download PurpleRestore 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users