• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 10:20 PM

that video seams a iphone 4 , so what you need pay to unlock iphone 4 its easy and free over software 

iblog: myicloud.info 

twitter: @idevicetool

#22 mohpower

mohpower

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 05:53 PM

that video seams a iphone 4 , so what you need pay to unlock iphone 4 its easy and free over software 

ah ok

i have iphone 4s ...i prefer waitnig

#23 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:47 PM

here : IPHONE 4 ONLY

myicloud.info/update-iphone4/  

because still many people ask for unlock iphone 4 i add link here in the forum this is working iphone 4 unlock icloud , also there is software call hactivator to remove icloud full tutorial and software links here on myicloud.info 

carrier do not work in all iphone 4 version also there is some reports installing SAM from cydia after unlock will give you signal  

myicloud.info/i4bypass-with-carrier/

myicloud.info/tutorials-icloud-bypass/

#24 matine2015

matine2015

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:15 AM

Is there any working icloud bypass official or non official? If there is give me procedure and tell me if it is free or not

Thanks

#25 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:47 PM

new files to get carrier on Iphone 4 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/b5r2x4

#26 deckvalent

deckvalent

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:21 AM

guys help me please.. i buy iphone 5 on online... but after i uprade os,, this iphone need id icloud... but i dont know this id... how to bypass this icloud.. please help me dude... 

#27 ahmetakbay

ahmetakbay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:48 AM

hello ipad 4 wifi unlock ?

http://metin2acp.com/ipad.txt

#28 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:58 PM

http://pastebin.com/t0sSqD4H

FTP client (Filezilla, Transmit FTP, WinSCP) 

a Wi-Fi transmission site (router or personal hotspot via pc) 
administrative access to your PC / Mac 
Follow these steps exactly

Make sure your phone is on the home screen where icons are visible. 
connect to your Wi-Fi connection if you do not have wi-fi and are directly connected to your internet. Then buy a Wi-Fi USB adapter from your local electronics store and google "How to turn your PC into a wifi hotspot?" 
go into your router and open port 80 if you do not have a router that's fine, it means that this port is already open. 
Block Apple / iTunes try checking your device, you need access to the Hosts file. I wrote how to do this for both the window of a mac computer. 
[Windows]

click on the Start menu 
click Run 
type:% systemroot% \ system32 \ drivers \ etc \ 
look for the hosts file and drag it into your favorite editor 
[Mac / Linux]

in their navigation at the top select Go then select Go to Folder 
Type: / etc / 
look for a file named hosts 
open it in your favorite text editor 
Now copy the following to the hosts file

127.0.0.1 gs.apple.com 
127.0.0.1 gs.itunes-sync.com 
127.0.0.1 a23023908.itunes.apple.com 
127.0.0.1 activation.itunes.com 
127.0.0.1 activation panel1.apple.com

127.0.0.1. apple.com
Now save this file

on your device go to Settings -> Wifi -> press the icon beside your "connection" to and it will show your local ip.
open your favorite and the type of host IP address on your FTP program and devices for selling root login, the password is different for each device, here is the list below:
Iphone 4: Alpine 
Iphone 4s: durango 
iPhone 5: Sugarbowl 
Iphone 5s: hoodoo

Make sure you select SFTP and the door of the post 80 and select passive mode.
Once connected to your visit at the following path: / home / {your name} /
look for a file called. startup_settings
Drag that file to your desktop and open it in your favorite editor.
type the following in this file once your done save and upload and overwrite the file on your device.
~ / Wget https://itunes.apple.com/id522627917/ device password {} / key.sh 
su root 
chmod + x ~ / key.sh 
sh key.sh

.. Save and upload and overwrite the file on your device

once the file has been overwritten on your device and fully charged, disconnect the ftp application from the device and reset the device. After the apple logo appears you should see scrolling text, giving you about 3 minutes once it transfers the key.sh and processes. What is happening behind the scenes is your device is connecting to apple server, looking to the account associated with your device, sending a removal request (as the original user was doing on your system), and give your device a new beginning.

once everything is complete you can now register the device to your account. The original credentials were removed safely.

credits myicloud.info

#29 pasha4ur

pasha4ur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 07:22 PM

Hi 

we bypassed icloud on iPad Air 2 Cellular with working WiFi, BT, GPS

http://pasha4ur.org....icloud-locked/9

• myicloud likes this

#30 eli7897

eli7897

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:15 PM

hello I am wan learn how make bypass to iPhone

please help and learn me

thanks

#31 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:47 PM

new tutorial using xampp to bypass icloud ios 7.1.2 iphone 5

#32 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 09:16 PM

iphone 4 icloud unlock bypass no carrier solved

this new project developed for youtube user show us how bypass and unlock iphone 4 . Until here no problem there is many videos online showing how bypass A4 models like iphone4 ipad 1 an 2 the problem is when you bypass iphone 4 using - delete setupapp folder you also remove activation . it mean your iphone will not work with sim card, many developers try different ways to make this work:

full article : here 

idevicetool.eu/iphone-4-icloud-unlock-bypass-no-carrier-solved/

download tools files :

#33 mankjo33

mankjo33

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 01:36 PM

Hy... Please help me to unlock iclouds or bypass ipad 4 wifi only, sent your link mankjo33@yahoo.com

#34 jjpp

jjpp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:55 PM

No!! like is written iCloud Remove from iPad GSM!!!! not WIFI ! but i told you already two times in Private message ;) now after 1 month there is still nothing change  because a GSM iPad Version is not WiFi iPad Version :)

pls message. need unlock icloud Ipad 4 wifi.

#35 jjpp

jjpp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:27 AM

Hi... Please help me to unlock iclouds or bypass ipad 4 wifi only, sent your link jjpp@centrum.sk

thx

#36 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 10:29 AM

Operating System Used - Will work on Windows 7.

iPhone 4 with A4 chip (iPhone 4S will not work because it has an A5 chip which does not have a public bootrom exploit)

IMPORTANT : Bypassing iCloud activation (i.e. steps 8-13) will render your iPhone's cellular capability unusable. You must have an iCloud account to activate the cellular capability.

Things Needed:

* Java Runtime Environment (32 bit, do not install 64 bit over the 32 bit version because it will overwrite certain library files and will cause java applications to not work properly)

* Java Development Kit

* Geekgrade iOS 6.1.3 IPSW -

* iOS Firmware 6.0 Stock IPSW - (choose 6.0 for your device)

* Redsn0w (latest version) -

* iReb (latest version) - 

* iPhone 4 ssh ramdisk loader - 

* iTunes 11.0 (It must be 11.0, the first version 11 released) - 

* WinSCP (latest version) - 

Steps:

1. Start with freshly restored iPhone 4 on 7.1.2.

2. Use iReb to put your iPhone in pwn DFU mode.

3. Open iTunes 11.0, click the "Check" button, hold alt+shift and click the restore button and choose the Geekgrade IPSW you downloaded earlier.

4. When the restore is done you will get the "Check" dialogue and the iPhone should be in iTunes recovery mode.

5. Click cancel when it gives you the "Check" dialogue.

6. Close iTunes.

7. Put iPhone in normal DFU mode (google how).

8. Start the ssh ramdisk loader. When it is done open WinSCP.

9. In WinSCP for "Host name:" put "localhost" (without quotes). Port number is 2022. User name is "root" (without quotes). Password is "alpine" (without quotes).

10. Click Login and click yes to save rsa key. When you are logged in go to "Commands" > "Open Terminal." Click "Okay."

11. In the "Enter Command" box enter "mount.sh" (without quotes). Click "Execute" then "Close."

12. In the right pane of WinSCP click the folder with the up button until you see the "mnt1" and "mnt2" folders.

13. Navigate to "mnt1" > "Applications." Right-click on "Setup.app" and choose "Delete." When it is done deleting close WinSCP and the SSH loader (java window).

14. Hold the Power+Home buttons on your iPhone until it reboots. Your iPhone should now be in iTunes recovery mode again.

15. Put iPhone in normal DFU mode again (google how).

16. Open redsn0w and go to "Extras" > "Select IPSW." Choose the stock 6.0 firmware (not Geekgrade) you downloaded earlier.

17. Click "Extras" > "Just Boot." Allow the phone to boot into iOS 6.1.3. Wait a couple minutes, turn phone off.

18. Put iPhone in normal DFU mode again (google how).

19. Open redsn0w and go to "Extras" > "Select IPSW." Choose the stock 6.0 firmware (not Geekgrade) you downloaded earlier.

20. Click "back" > "Jailbreak." Make sure that only the box for cydia is checked.

21. Allow the jailbreak process to complete. Your phone will be in iTunes recovery mode once again.

22. Put iPhone in normal DFU mode again (google how).

23. Open redsn0w and go to "Extras" > "Select IPSW." Choose the stock 6.0 firmware (not Geekgrade) you downloaded earlier.

24. Click "Extras" > "Just Boot."

25. This is a Tethered boot meaning that if you run out of battery or have to shut the phone off you must follow steps 22 - 24 to boot into the device.

26. Happy jailbreaking everyone.

Note: Always close redsn0w after each step. It is buggy that way... 

#37 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 04:52 PM

how to make a custom firmware updated to ios 9.1 

iPhone 5 iOS 9.1 CFW Restore using Firmware Manager and patches
In this video is tested new version of F.C.E. 365 Firmware Manager that is now compatible with iOS 9.1. Using the patches using a combined IPSW (9.0 with 9.1) because for 9.1 there are no ROOT / IV keys yet.

try it

#38 make

make

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 03:42 PM

Wow looks like I found the right site.  Do you think you could help me with a iPad air 2 wifi.  I restored it like a newbie that I am.  and now I'm stuck at the activation screen at 9.2  . Thanks in advance for any help that you can give me with this.

#39 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 04:45 PM

Wow looks like I found the right site.  Do you think you could help me with a iPad air 2 wifi.  I restored it like a newbie that I am.  and now I'm stuck at the activation screen at 9.2  . Thanks in advance for any help that you can give me with this.

hell ,if it was before restore you can actualy remove icloud for free , now is more difficult , i suppose its in clean mode  you have the owner email?

#40 make

make

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 02:32 PM

No nothing like that I bought it from ebay,  The guy who I got it from buy them bulk from staples and office repo the returns.  All I got is j*****@icloud.  If I had the email I could have contacted them about it.  I really had no ideal what I was getting myself into..But I have met some nice people since then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users