iOS FORUM - ICLOUD - UNLOCK - JAILBREAK - HACKS
myicloud

iCloud bypass software

Hi all!

Wanted to start a new topic, but aren't allowed to, so i hope it's ok to post it here.

I have been starting to get grey hair googling around this iCloud thingy.

Duolci and most other "solutions" are either scam/s, or the files are infested with malware.

I got an iPad mini A1432 wifi only model.

I installed the latest iTunes software, and it upgraded the iPad to version 9. something,

before it did the factory restore.

I am now at the first usage screen, but the iCloud apple id thing is halting my progress.

Is there a free solution to get by this, that someone could direct me to i'd be very thankful, thanks!

:rolleyes:

Hi all!

Wanted to start a new topic, but aren't allowed to, so i hope it's ok to post it here.

I have been starting to get grey hair googling around this iCloud thingy.

Duolci and most other "solutions" are either scam/s, or the files are infested with malware.

I got an iPad mini A1432 wifi only model.

I installed the latest iTunes software, and it upgraded the iPad to version 9. something,

before it did the factory restore.

I am now at the first usage screen, but the iCloud apple id thing is halting my progress.

Is there a free solution to get by this, that someone could direct me to i'd be very thankful, thanks!

:rolleyes:

Hi,

There isn't any free solution for iPad, only for iPhone 4 devices (to my knowledge). There is one guy on twitter (@CrokoM) that keeps telling he has a solution and he will release an unlock server, I don't know if free or not. It was supposed to be released yesterday but he had some problems with blocked ports. I hope maybe today it will be released.

Hi,

There isn't any free solution for iPad, only for iPhone 4 devices (to my knowledge). There is one guy on twitter (@CrokoM) that keeps telling he has a solution and he will release an unlock server, I don't know if free or not. It was supposed to be released yesterday but he had some problems with blocked ports. I hope maybe today it will be released.

hello you should make this question here :

http://idevice.me.uk/topic/5-i-have-a-device-with-icloud-lock-what-to-do/

i will relocate the post,

about your question, 

Yes there is some free solution all depend what kind unlock you have, i also release a method to remove icloud in all activated devices for free, you can check here 

for non activatad idevices you have for free 7.1.1 using htdocs old doulci server host and also some other fixed servers , check github: 

for new unlocks for free soon we will have a solution also waiting for exploits many people working on a solution most of unlocks like #crokoM is phishing method ... works but i dont support that method.

payed methods you also need be carefull many scamers thats why i start here a  forum to got reviews of the best unlock. and legit like gsx unlocks

Hi

This iCloud lock made us crazy, im a smart phone Reparer, as i learnt fr.o.m. My experience that there is no easy solution to this iCloud shit , except for icloud team but they are not in the game anymore since 2014, and the free software for iPhone 4. My question is , why apple is making it so difficult ? I don't think they won a protect users. For them is more making money, by throwing locked devices and producing new ones which eventually results in making more sails than Samsung . Why we don't find a server to this shit iCloud that simply like the real doulci team, they are very good people from Morocco and Nederland , please come back to play with anew server. The question is how these services who takes 150 euro do it, why a technical pass should cost more than the device

Merci

Hi

This iCloud lock made us crazy, im a smart phone Reparer, as i learnt fr.o.m. My experience that there is no easy solution to this iCloud shit , except for icloud team but they are not in the game anymore since 2014, and the free software for iPhone 4. My question is , why apple is making it so difficult ? I don't think they won a protect users. For them is more making money, by throwing locked devices and producing new ones which eventually results in making more sails than Samsung . Why we don't find a server to this shit iCloud that simply like the real doulci team, they are very good people from Morocco and Nederland , please come back to play with anew server. The question is how these services who takes 150 euro do it, why a technical pass should cost more than the device

Merci

hello tks for comment , well you are right , apple shouldnt make this unlock so hard, i must say is not so hard, there is 3 or 4 ways you can do it. 

one is phishing , we all know sadely is the most common method , also the most easy . for what i undestend Apple dont care about phishing unlocks because its not apple services in the subject. Apple advise his clients from phishing to local police. other method is GSX is from apple workers can have access to the apple mobile repair services and can legit remove icloud from any idevice. its not that easy but with some documents, recips or other ways you can remove from gsx. Other method is from software or server but you will need skills to do it. Ios 7 was unlocked by doulci via fake albert.apple.com . i know from others developers its still possible unlock via fake server in high ios but they will not release at least for now  . Also jailbreak it one good possibility like it was with iphone 4 bootrom exploit but in this situation now the developers also not making possible jailbreak before activation . jailbreak comunity are focus in jailbreak not in icloud . Dont want open the black market of stolen idevices . most recent many experiences been make with custom firmware , If you unlock iphone with software or cfw you will also have adicional problems like no carrier working.     

- i think in next months we will have good news , from new server for all ios  also custom firmwares is real if we know decryption keys . lets be optimists 

Purple restore for ios 9 working with El Capitan

Apple alternative itunes update restore / custom firmware

works all A5 idevices

iphone 5

download

idevicetool.com/updated-apple-purple-restore-ios-9/

application in which you enter an email in to Android platform and it will run different combinations of passwords until it find the password belonging to the email!.

It is 100% real and based on a commonly used method to gain access to email accounts.

link empty :(

iOS9.3 beta 7 has been supported by 3uTools. You can download the latest ipsw compatible with your iDevice with a very quick speed, and then flash your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to 9.3 Beta7 without an Apple Developer Account.

ios-9-3-hero-970-80.jpg

New software will come out to find icloud from backup all info here

idevicetool.com/apple-id-password-phone-breaker-remove-icloud-lock-idevice/

it's really difficult to backup from locked phone. if we need to find out to decrypt icloud account and password.

Hello 

I WILL ASK SOMETHING FOR IPHONE IF YOU CAN HELP ME,

I HAVE A IPHONE 5S WITH 8.2 VERSION AND HI HAVE ICLOUD ACTIVATION

PLEASE HELP ME FOR THIS

I M WAITING TO HEAR FOR A HELP FROM  A MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM

post-5930-0-23787600-1460305532_thumb.png

hello everyone..

i bought iphone for the 1st time..

iam actually a samsung user.

i found that iphone on very cheap price so i bought it..

it was out of battery that time. i bought it for 100 $ and get it home and charged its battery.

when i turned it ON i got icloud notification to insert icloud email and password.

i created my icloud account and inserted those details. then i came to know it is asking for the icloud of the previous user.

i was stocked i contacted the buyer and he switched off his number and flee.

so its proven that i got scammed.

now what i can do with this device.?

i wasted 15 days over google search and installed thousands of viruses in my system on the name of icloud bypass lmao.

every site which claims they got icloud bypass software their softwares are virus it self.

i even tried some paid sites but they only deducted the money from my paypal and i did not got a single mail from them lol..

i feel like a silly owl.. anywayz.. its iphone 6 and its ios is 8.3 i tried all the methods like albert or xp apple but non for them worked for me.. 

any suggestions or help will be highly appreciated.. thanks alot  

Is there anyway I can unlock a lost and erased iphone5? I bought it back in January, Ive found out the apple ID account name. However their iCloud account is locked and its requiring apple to send them a password reset link. However I don't know the original owners birthday, nor do I know their email address.

Any advise?

List of scammers

Activationunlocked.com

appleicloudunlock.com

appleiphoneios.blogspot.com

appunlock.com

bypassicloudactivation.tools

bypassicloudlockios.com

bypassios7activationlock.com

chronicunlocks.com

doulci-activator.com 

emergencyunlocks.com

extremeunlockers.com

findmyicloudid.com

fix-icloud.com

freeicloudunlock.com

gadgetwide.com

icloudcowboy.com

iCloudDnsBypass.com

icloudfreedom.com

icloud-iunlock.com

icloudme.info

icloudphoneremoving.blogspot.com

icloudremovalservice.tools

icloudremovaltool.blogspot.com

icloudremovaltools.com

icloudremover.org

icloudunblocking.blogspot.com

icloudunlock.biz

icloud-unlocker.com

icloudunlockerservice.com

icloudunlocktool.com

icloudunlocktools.com

icydiaos.com

idevice.eu.pn

imei-server.com

imeisource.com

iphoneimei.net

iphoneunlockpro.co

isunlock.com

iunlockicloudlock.com

jailbreakremove.com

legitunlockingcodes.com

letsunlockiphone.services

myicloud.info

myimeiunlock.com

newsden.us

officialiphoneunlock.co.uk

rebelsimcard.com

removeicloudlock.co

snunlockers.com

theofficialunlocks.com

tronixunlocks.com

unlockboot.com

unlockdestination.com

unlockfusion.com

unlockicloud.com

unlock-icloud.com

unlockicloud.info

unlockicloud.org

unlockicloud24.com

unlockingfox.com

unlocklight.com

unlockline.com

unlocks247.com

unlockserverservice.com

unlockstar.net

how can i rsstore a backup to a locked icloud from pc i have iphone 6 locked icloud ios 11 and i think i got a backup that remove icloud but i cant seem to restore it since itunes wont open anybody have a solution to bypass itunes or unlock ios 11 iphone 6 locked icloud.