Photo
- - - - -

I have a device with icloud lock what to do?

icloud lock

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:59 PM

I have a device with icloud lock what to do?

all info 

all steps 

what not do 

what you should do

iblog: myicloud.info 

twitter: @idevicetool

#2 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:02 PM

You bought a iphone on ebay, but it says icloud is locked. Can you remove icloud or bypass it?

If it is “iCloud locked” I assume it’s because the “Find My iPhone” hasn’t been turned off yet. So was probably stolen or Lost . For a legit seller (2nd hand) they should have turn “Find My iPhone” off firs and then you can wipe the device and register as yours. But if it is locked by icloud you have.

Two possibilities:

1. The seller forgot to turn off “Find My iPhone” – you should check with the seller. It could be a easy honest mistake.
  2. The device could be a stolen property. You need special help of a hacker to help u because apple will not.

como-criar-conta-icloud.jpg

The secondhand market for iPhones and iPads is hot, and unfortunately so are some the devices being sold on it. To try and protect people from buying devices that turn out to have been lost, stolen, or otherwise misappropriated, Apple has created a new Activation Lock Status checker on iCloud.com . If an iOS device does have Activation Lock enabled, Apple’s tool will give users a clear warning that an Apple ID and password will be required before another user can activate the device. It also provides instructions on how to remove Activation Lock from a used device, which requires contacting the previous owner.

buyers can just personally check if a device unlocks, that is not a true indication if a device is not stolen. This is because hackers have found out a way back in May to bypass the activation lock screen that is shown on stolen devices. However, while the activation lock is bypassed, the device will not be able to connect to a network because it is still tagged as a stolen device in Apple’s database.

here is your latest news and solution

Only working and confirmed bypass :
there is some expensive methods with Imei service they claim remove icloud from $150
the Russian Pasha hardware method bypass for ipad 3G only (remove R1204 resistance) >>>> working and tested ok

Smolks1984 iphone 4 bypass icloud no service >>>> working ok just like ipod you need fix carrier afterwards
Doulci 2, magic line was working in the past but long time ago. at the moment is doulshit
Varo GadjetWide icloud bypass tool same as Doulciteam worked long time ago but now is just Bullshit . 

So think twice before buy a stolen or lost phone /ipad

1. Try to bypass by yourself and be the man of the year
2. Sell your locked device for parts or give it back his owner
3. Continue to lose precious time from your life to believe in lies and empty promises
4.  keep waiting until you get many to buy real one .

#3 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:42 PM

1 thing to do is do not do nothing , do not restore in itunes or update 

because the lost mode with message its the easy to unlock icloud or bypass activation screen  

#4 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:25 PM

this software ifonebox2 is one of software u should try check all information from locked device even for a possible icloud email

idevicetool.eu/find-icloud-email/ 

• foetwozero likes this

#5 phonebricker

phonebricker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:35 PM

I have an iphone 5s that is unlocked, fully accessible and has the sim card removed and never hit wifi. Phone is on ios 7.1.2 and successfully jailbroken using Pangu. I am researching ways to read the keychaindb but all steps require me to install openssh and ifile, I placed both deb files into the var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall folder but when I reboot the phone, nothing comes up like nothing was installed. I even tried sending an email to the owner but have not heard a reply for over a week. 

How can I remove icloud?

#6 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 10:30 PM

did you try removing setup.app folder ? be careful it may need reboot 

#7 phonebricker

phonebricker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 10:57 PM

I removed it successfully with this video and using iPhonebrowser for windows to navigate to the respective folders and delete the files indicated in the video.

then I signed into my icloud account on the phone, verified with location services in my icloud account online, played a sound, locked the phone, unlocked it, now I just need to initiate the erase command and restore and try to sign back into my icloud but thats where Im scared, if it fails, it will lock me out and ask for original owners information. 

#8 phonebricker

phonebricker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 02:34 PM

Update: I used the erase command from icloud to remotely wipe the phone and after restoring the phone, it asks for the original icloud credentials, not mine. It looks like once the imei is tied to apple, that's it. So the phone is locked, oh well.

• andrian.ivanov likes this

#9 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 03:32 PM

Update: I used the erase command from icloud to remotely wipe the phone and after restoring the phone, it asks for the original icloud credentials, not mine. It looks like once the imei is tied to apple, that's it. So the phone is locked, oh well.

thats why i was saying be extra careful becouse if the phone needs be restored u will be stuck in icloud , so now if its jailbreak and have openssh instaled you may be able to remove setup.app

#10 JERICO9

JERICO9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:11 PM

Hi peeps,

I've been off the ios scene for a while, well after the dog excuse of an upgrade 4-4s and android was so much more fun.

IOS has come a long way since and I don't even know why I brought another iPhone. Brought a 5s in the UK good condition for £130. when i got it it was all open. I put it away for a few weeks while I got rid of my HTC M8. Low and behold, I switched the iPhone on and it was iCloud locked saying to call a number. I did, "call can not be taken at this moment, please try later!"

That was another 2 weeks, I ran a report on the IMEI, its not been reported stolen/lost and is NOT network locked.

I started to look for bypass's and ran in to a shit storm of sites but with survays first. I know this is a blag.

The further I read in to it the more scams I found. So I thought I'd ask on forums.

So what you're saying theres no way of doing it? and most of all for free?

#11 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 10:52 AM

Hi peeps,

I've been off the ios scene for a while, well after the dog excuse of an upgrade 4-4s and android was so much more fun.

IOS has come a long way since and I don't even know why I brought another iPhone. Brought a 5s in the UK good condition for £130. when i got it it was all open. I put it away for a few weeks while I got rid of my HTC M8. Low and behold, I switched the iPhone on and it was iCloud locked saying to call a number. I did, "call can not be taken at this moment, please try later!"

That was another 2 weeks, I ran a report on the IMEI, its not been reported stolen/lost and is NOT network locked.

I started to look for bypass's and ran in to a shit storm of sites but with survays first. I know this is a blag.

The further I read in to it the more scams I found. So I thought I'd ask on forums.

So what you're saying theres no way of doing it? and most of all for free?

you have good question here, a lot of scammers and the very difficulty process apple have to unlock many people are giveing up , u must be aware special scammers , for now there is no unlock method for free or easy and the only working is for low ios7.1.1 . GSX is the most legit but its expensive , other methods are just phishing i dont care.

#12 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 05:08 PM

looking for what king unlock you have check here 

lost-mode.jpg

myicloud.info/icloud-unlock-lost-mode-lost-and-arased-clean-mode/

#13 zieballe358

zieballe358

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 03:30 AM

Few methods exist to release by imei icloud?

#14 mayaoji

mayaoji

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 03:56 PM

Dear Administrator How can I contact you?

#15 vesperbrot

vesperbrot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 08:53 PM

lost-mode.jpg

so if i see this correctly, their is no possible way at the moment to bypass the clean activation lock on an iphone 4 by myself with software?

#16 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 11:59 PM

so if i see this correctly, their is no possible way at the moment to bypass the clean activation lock on an iphone 4 by myself with software?

iphone 4 yes you can do it very easy , the other models not so easy 

myicloud.info/iphone4/

#17 vesperbrot

vesperbrot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 12:26 AM

iphone 4 yes you can do it very easy , the other models not so easy 

myicloud.info/iphone4/

ok worked all perfect after pressing [5] to exit the recovery mode. But sadly no cellular signal despite no simlock and neither reported as stolen/lost, should i have pressed [B] (Active Iphone carrier) inbetween or is cellular network just not working?

It bypassed the activation and i can perfectly use it with Wifi, i plugged in my sim, but it says no signal, what do i need to do, can you give me a brief explaination ? :(

i tried it now with different options including yours. I restored it to clean 7.1.2 then bypassed the ilock without using wifi/sim inserted. Worked perfectly, Itunes tells me i got a new iphone. For the next step (working cellular service) i connected it with my apple id and activated "find my iphone" to search it via icloud.com. 

" Send a Message to it from iCloud then erase/wipe device REMOTELY and then remove device from iCloud."

Sadly this step is not working, it just doesnt show up on icloud.com, I tried it now atleast 7 times, took me now 12 hours and its still not working, is their ANY way to use it with cellular service?

• Andyjb likes this

#18 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:53 AM

ok worked all perfect after pressing [5] to exit the recovery mode. But sadly no cellular signal despite no simlock and neither reported as stolen/lost, should i have pressed [B] (Active Iphone carrier) inbetween or is cellular network just not working?

It bypassed the activation and i can perfectly use it with Wifi, i plugged in my sim, but it says no signal, what do i need to do, can you give me a brief explaination ? :(

i tried it now with different options including yours. I restored it to clean 7.1.2 then bypassed the ilock without using wifi/sim inserted. Worked perfectly, Itunes tells me i got a new iphone. For the next step (working cellular service) i connected it with my apple id and activated "find my iphone" to search it via icloud.com. 

" Send a Message to it from iCloud then erase/wipe device REMOTELY and then remove device from iCloud."

Sadly this step is not working, it just doesnt show up on icloud.com, I tried it now atleast 7 times, took me now 12 hours and its still not working, is their ANY way to use it with cellular service?

try this tutorial hope it works

is there others methods let me know if not working to fix carrier 

#19 vesperbrot

vesperbrot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 01:35 AM

So I tried now every possible way inlcuding the project from george and aswell from george the downgrade to ios 4.0.2 to bypass the activation. Everything not working, i guess there is at the moment no way to bypass AND get carrier signal. :(

#20 rachel

rachel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 03:32 PM

lost-mode.jpg

the ipad mini i bought is showing the 1st unlock. so is there any way i can by pass the icloud activation code? please i need a straight answer. if there is a way, then which link do i go to and if no, then also tell me. Thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: icloud lock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users