iOS FORUM - ICLOUD - UNLOCK - JAILBREAK - HACKS
myicloud

I have a device with icloud lock what to do?

I have an iphone 5s that is unlocked, fully accessible and has the sim card removed and never hit wifi. Phone is on ios 7.1.2 and successfully jailbroken using Pangu. I am researching ways to read the keychaindb but all steps require me to install openssh and ifile, I placed both deb files into the var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall folder but when I reboot the phone, nothing comes up like nothing was installed. I even tried sending an email to the owner but have not heard a reply for over a week. 

How can I remove icloud?

I HAVE NEVER DEALED WITH "JAILBROKEN" DEVICE , BUT LATELY I MANAGED TO UNLOCK A IOS 9.2.1 IPHONE 5C THROUGH ELCOMSOFT PASSWORD CRACKER  (ENCRUPTED BACKUP)  .

THEIR KEYCHAIN EXPLORER IS EASY TO USE AND REQUIRE JUST ABOUT 1 HOUR OF YOUR  TIME TO TRY ALL THE POSSIBLE PASSCODE COMBINATIONS .

***THIS METHOD GIVES YOU ABOUT 50% CHANCES TO UNLOCK ICLOUD OFFICIALLY BY USING "REAL APPLE ID" AND "REAL PASSWORD" FROM YOUR OWN BACKUP.

OBVIOUSLY IT ONLY WORKS ON ACTIVATED DEVICES , IT COULD WORK ON BYPASSED DEVICES BUT I HAVE NEWER CHECKED ...

FORUM_HELP

I HAVE NEVER DEALED WITH "JAILBROKEN" DEVICE , BUT LATELY I MANAGED TO UNLOCK A IOS 9.2.1 IPHONE 5C THROUGH ELCOMSOFT PASSWORD CRACKER (ENCRUPTED BACKUP) .

THEIR KEYCHAIN EXPLORER IS EASY TO USE AND REQUIRE JUST ABOUT 1 HOUR OF YOUR TIME TO TRY ALL THE POSSIBLE PASSCODE COMBINATIONS .

***THIS METHOD GIVES YOU ABOUT 50% CHANCES TO UNLOCK ICLOUD OFFICIALLY BY USING "REAL APPLE ID" AND "REAL PASSWORD" FROM YOUR OWN BACKUP.

OBVIOUSLY IT ONLY WORKS ON ACTIVATED DEVICES , IT COULD WORK ON BYPASSED DEVICES BUT I HAVE NEWER CHECKED ...

FORUM_HELP

I HAVE NEVER DEALED WITH "JAILBROKEN" DEVICE , BUT LATELY I MANAGED TO UNLOCK A IOS 9.2.1 IPHONE 5C THROUGH ELCOMSOFT PASSWORD CRACKER (ENCRUPTED BACKUP) .

THEIR KEYCHAIN EXPLORER IS EASY TO USE AND REQUIRE JUST ABOUT 1 HOUR OF YOUR TIME TO TRY ALL THE POSSIBLE PASSCODE COMBINATIONS .

***THIS METHOD GIVES YOU ABOUT 50% CHANCES TO UNLOCK ICLOUD OFFICIALLY BY USING "REAL APPLE ID" AND "REAL PASSWORD" FROM YOUR OWN BACKUP.OBVIOUSLY IT ONLY WORKS ON ACTIVATED DEVICES , IT COULD WORK ON BYPASSED DEVICES BUT I HAVE NEWER CHECKED ...

FORUM_HELP

Hello, was wondering if anyone here has more than 2 brain cells and knows about creating custom firmware and deleting the setup.app file within the iphone update. There is more to the process than this. But i was wondering if anyone knows about this? And if they have please contact me on skype, need help with it.

Stuck on the part the requires a Mac OS. Don't have one and can't run one. 

(please contact me if you know how to deal with the IPSW's)

Hi everybody!

I'm a customers have purchased a locked iphone icloud

and unable to contact the original owner.

Please! help me unlocked.

Iphone 5s

Imei: 358756054128736

Email: vanhunghoabinh99@gmail.com

Greetings,

I have an iPad air 2 stuck in recovery mode. Apple has made a hardware exception to replace iPad. Unfortunately, I am not able to retrieve iCloud login credentials to turn off Find My Phone. Will your service turn of Find My Phone ?? Please assist.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Cordially,

Richard

Greetings,

I have an iPad air 2 stuck in recovery mode. Apple has made a hardware exception to replace iPad. Unfortunately, I am not able to retrieve iCloud login credentials to turn off Find My Phone. Will your service turn of Find My Phone ?? Please assist.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Cordially,

Richard

Apple replace the ipad and give you one with icloud lock icloud ? 

if you legit owner its easy using apple icloud online support form , thay only will ask some proofs of purchase