Photo
- - - - -

I have a device with icloud lock what to do?

icloud lock

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 olympicwiz

olympicwiz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 01:09 AM

looking for what king unlock you have check here 

lost-mode.jpg

Hello Gurus

I have an iphone that says it has been lost and erased. Like number 3 photo with red cross under. Does it mean it is impossible to unlock it?

#22 make

make

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 10:44 PM

I got a iPad with the 1st picture.

• utthuongzzzz likes this

#23 twenty3gs

twenty3gs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 02:48 PM

Does anyone know of a method to deactivate iCloud activation on a Apple Watch?

#24 Ujpatec1810

Ujpatec1810

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 04:56 PM

lost-mode.jpg

Guys i have iphone 5s with error message like 2nd image that icloud lock with stolen status. How can i unlock it?

#25 Ujpatec1810

Ujpatec1810

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 04:56 PM

lost-mode.jpg

Guys i have iphone 5s with error message like 2nd image that icloud lock with stolen status. How can i unlock it?

#26 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 186 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:39 AM

all unlocks are possible to unlock ... that picture with green cross is the ones using phishzz methods to unlock using phone on screen to send a sms like apple 

iblog: myicloud.info 

twitter: @idevicetool

#27 FORUM_HELP

FORUM_HELP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 05:03 PM

I have an iphone 5s that is unlocked, fully accessible and has the sim card removed and never hit wifi. Phone is on ios 7.1.2 and successfully jailbroken using Pangu. I am researching ways to read the keychaindb but all steps require me to install openssh and ifile, I placed both deb files into the var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall folder but when I reboot the phone, nothing comes up like nothing was installed. I even tried sending an email to the owner but have not heard a reply for over a week. 

How can I remove icloud?

I HAVE NEVER DEALED WITH "JAILBROKEN" DEVICE , BUT LATELY I MANAGED TO UNLOCK A IOS 9.2.1 IPHONE 5C THROUGH ELCOMSOFT PASSWORD CRACKER  (ENCRUPTED BACKUP)  .

THEIR KEYCHAIN EXPLORER IS EASY TO USE AND REQUIRE JUST ABOUT 1 HOUR OF YOUR  TIME TO TRY ALL THE POSSIBLE PASSCODE COMBINATIONS .

***THIS METHOD GIVES YOU ABOUT 50% CHANCES TO UNLOCK ICLOUD OFFICIALLY BY USING "REAL APPLE ID" AND "REAL PASSWORD" FROM YOUR OWN BACKUP.

OBVIOUSLY IT ONLY WORKS ON ACTIVATED DEVICES , IT COULD WORK ON BYPASSED DEVICES BUT I HAVE NEWER CHECKED ...

FORUM_HELP

#28 Joydeb

Joydeb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 01:50 AM

I HAVE NEVER DEALED WITH "JAILBROKEN" DEVICE , BUT LATELY I MANAGED TO UNLOCK A IOS 9.2.1 IPHONE 5C THROUGH ELCOMSOFT PASSWORD CRACKER (ENCRUPTED BACKUP) .

THEIR KEYCHAIN EXPLORER IS EASY TO USE AND REQUIRE JUST ABOUT 1 HOUR OF YOUR TIME TO TRY ALL THE POSSIBLE PASSCODE COMBINATIONS .

***THIS METHOD GIVES YOU ABOUT 50% CHANCES TO UNLOCK ICLOUD OFFICIALLY BY USING "REAL APPLE ID" AND "REAL PASSWORD" FROM YOUR OWN BACKUP.

OBVIOUSLY IT ONLY WORKS ON ACTIVATED DEVICES , IT COULD WORK ON BYPASSED DEVICES BUT I HAVE NEWER CHECKED ...

FORUM_HELP

+8801818737200

#29 Joydeb

Joydeb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 03:58 AM

I HAVE NEVER DEALED WITH "JAILBROKEN" DEVICE , BUT LATELY I MANAGED TO UNLOCK A IOS 9.2.1 IPHONE 5C THROUGH ELCOMSOFT PASSWORD CRACKER (ENCRUPTED BACKUP) .
THEIR KEYCHAIN EXPLORER IS EASY TO USE AND REQUIRE JUST ABOUT 1 HOUR OF YOUR TIME TO TRY ALL THE POSSIBLE PASSCODE COMBINATIONS .
***THIS METHOD GIVES YOU ABOUT 50% CHANCES TO UNLOCK ICLOUD OFFICIALLY BY USING "REAL APPLE ID" AND "REAL PASSWORD" FROM YOUR OWN BACKUP.OBVIOUSLY IT ONLY WORKS ON ACTIVATED DEVICES , IT COULD WORK ON BYPASSED DEVICES BUT I HAVE NEWER CHECKED ...
FORUM_HELP

+8801818737200

#30 InbredJesus

InbredJesus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 11:19 PM

Hello, was wondering if anyone here has more than 2 brain cells and knows about creating custom firmware and deleting the setup.app file within the iphone update. There is more to the process than this. But i was wondering if anyone knows about this? And if they have please contact me on skype, need help with it.

Stuck on the part the requires a Mac OS. Don't have one and can't run one. 

(please contact me if you know how to deal with the IPSW's)

#31 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 186 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:45 PM

FULL TUTORIAL HOW TO UNLOCK OR REMOVE ICLOUD YOU SHOULD READ BEFORE TRY ANY UNLOCK

myicloud.info/icloud-unlock-lost-mode-lost-and-erased-clean-mode/

#32 htlongk6

htlongk6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 04:28 AM

Hi everybody!
I'm a customers have purchased a locked iphone icloud
and unable to contact the original owner.
Please! help me unlocked.
Iphone 5s
Imei: 358756054128736
Email: vanhunghoabinh99@gmail.com

#33 mclarkusa

mclarkusa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 03:47 PM

What about wifi devices like the iPad air? Is there a real bypass for thear devices? (Not just changing the DNS for temp bypass)

#34 utthuongzzzz

utthuongzzzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:03 AM

Hi everybody!
I'm a customers have purchased a locked iphone icloud
and unable to contact the original owner.
Please! help me unlocked.
Iphone 6
Imei:   359306063349813
Email: utthuongzzzz@gmail.com

#35 davos8888

davos8888

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 11:57 AM

Find the jailbreak info and tool under th video and by the link

#36 mathisonrichard

mathisonrichard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:54 AM

Greetings,

I have an iPad air 2 stuck in recovery mode. Apple has made a hardware exception to replace iPad. Unfortunately, I am not able to retrieve iCloud login credentials to turn off Find My Phone. Will your service turn of Find My Phone ?? Please assist.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Cordially,

Richard

#37 myicloud

myicloud

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 186 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 11:54 AM

Greetings,

I have an iPad air 2 stuck in recovery mode. Apple has made a hardware exception to replace iPad. Unfortunately, I am not able to retrieve iCloud login credentials to turn off Find My Phone. Will your service turn of Find My Phone ?? Please assist.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Cordially,

Richard

Apple replace the ipad and give you one with icloud lock icloud ? 

if you legit owner its easy using apple icloud online support form , thay only will ask some proofs of purchase 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: icloud lock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users