iOS FORUM - ICLOUD - UNLOCK - JAILBREAK - HACKS

Ive found a way to bypass iCloud on Iphone 6! enable brute force for the password without knowing the iCloud email! So it is possible to get the iCloud password on Lost mode phones.

They're is a software called macfone lab its for free http://www.aiseesoft.com/mac-iphone-data-recovery/ it only needs password to backup your phone(including the iCloud account!). If someone writes a script that only enters the brute force generated text in the text box where the password gets we have a bypass. Please tell me what you think.

Hi, how are you ? i'm computer passionate (a geek :P ) and i search this file, i know it's patch by apple but for my curiosity i want to know how does it work :)

Thank you very mutch for your help :)

Have a Good day :)
Cv9u81HWcAAGcxX.jpg

I tried to unlock my icloud locked iphone 6s in lost/erased mode but I wasn't successful at doing it. I got the following error, "could not start server: com.apple.mobilebackup2". Please guide me

ICLOUD BYPASS REMOVE APPLE ID WITH IFILE 9.3.3

The steps are as following :

1 : Jailbreak and Install iFile from Cydia

2 : Open iFile and go to : /var/mobile/library/accounts and Delete : Accounts3.sqlite, Accounts3.sqlite.shm, Accounts3.sqlite.wal

3 : Go to /var/mobile/library/ConfigurationProfiles and Delete : ClientTruth.plist and CloudConfigurationDetails.plist

4 : Reboot